Included in this starter course:
- Relaxation exercises for the handler
- Lesson 1: train for calm
- Lesson 2: obedience & partnership
- Lesson 3: suppleness & play
- Bonus material
Foundational Training – The Ground Sessions
So much more than "the basics", this online course helps to set the foundations to good horsemanship.
- Do you want to build a strong bond with your horse?
- Would you like to address confidence issues?
- Are you starting a young horse?
- Do you dream of being bitless or bridle-less or at liberty?
- Are you simply looking to progress with your horsemanship?
- Would you like to train for suppleness and softness?
- Do you want to have fun?
Answered "yes" to any of the above?
Whoever you are, whatever your discipline, whatever your horse's breed, age or level of education, this is for you!
This course includes the 3 core training principles to Sense Equine horsemanship. Learn how to speak to your horse calmly and train for a sound future with a horse who is relaxed, willing and content. Above all else, it is all about having fun!
These lessons are invaluable for referral throughout your horse's training career. For this reason, I wanted to launch this online course to make them available for you to keep forever! These foundational exercises can be revisited at any time, no matter how far you get with your training, to address behavioural issues, for aiding correct muscle development and for building/reaffirming your bond.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.